THE LIFE OF AN AWARD WINNING BLOGGER AND SEX COLUMNIST
“Don’t be afraid to walk away from someone good in order to find someone who makes you truly happy”
Simone Paget talks about her career as a nationally syndicated sex columnist and an award winning blogger. Simone candidly speaks about the reality of blogging for a living, how she wrote her first book, how dating in Vancouver compares to dating in Toronto, and she gives advice to singles looking for long-term relationships, dating online, and for how to keep the spark in long-term relationships.
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT:
- What the heck is a dating expert? Can someone really be an expert at dating?
- Sarcastic, witty, edgy, and bougie, how did you become a dating expert, blogger and writer?
- From Toronto to Vancouver, why the move?
- FAKE SCENARIO 1: I’ve been single for two years, I can’t seem to attract a mate. What do I do?
- FAKE SCENARIO 2: I’ve been on a million dates but the men just want to sleep with me and don’t want to commit, what do I do?
- FAKE SCENARIO 3: I’ve been in a relationship for 3 years but I’m losing interest fast and my partner doesn’t seem to get it. HELP!!
- FAKE SCENARIO 4: I recently became active on social media and I started getting some interesting direct messages from men/women all over the world, how do I convert these messages into potential dates or relationships?
- According to your clients, what is the biggest challenge in modern day relationships?
Link to the podcast: http://motivatingrelationships.podomatic.com/entry/2016-07-14T10_39_39-07_00
After listening to Simone’s journey, what did you find most interesting about her journey as a blogger, author, and sex columnist?